Heres what i cover…
1. Configuring Kontakt 4 with 8 outs(4 stereo)
2. Using Reaper’s “insert Virtual Instrument” method of a semi-auto setup for the track outputs
3. Routing the Midi channels properly.
4. Routing the Audio from the “instruments” within Kontakt to the Reaper audio tracks.
5. writing simple midi items to show it works.
6. Showing how this setup lets you Render to Stem Properly instead of Soloing an instrument on the Kontakt channel, Rendering, then dragging it down to where its supposed to go.